Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Time for a Haircut



I need your help. I am in need of a haircut. I have gotten my hair cut once since we moved 8ish months ago. I really miss Rachel, my hair cut person in Orange City. If I had time tomorrow I would drive there and get a hair cut, BUT I can't do that. I am also wanting something different and this is where I need your help. Tell me if you prefer the "top" hairstyle or the "bottom" hairstyle for me. Or, tell me if you have another idea. Thanks!
(By the way, I still can't figure out how to get the pictures to go somewhere other than the top of the post. I will keep trying.....)

1 comment:

  1. Shelly- first off, aren't they the same haircut?! They both look great, you can pull of that look!

    The picture thing- if you go into blogger settings, under either basic or formatting tab it should have a place to upgrade your photo uploads. I clicked that and it has made such a huge difference in how easy it is to arrange my pics. I can upload them to a seperate window, then click on it with my cursor where I want them and I can do it in any order. Not just the order they were loaded in. I don't see the option under my tabs anymore since I already did it I guess, but its in that area somewhere. HOpe that helped!

    ReplyDelete