1. All of my kids are home from school. I have one in particular that likes to be on the computer.
2. I have been playing with my kids.
3. I have spent several mornings at the park and many afternoons at the pool.
4. I am feeling more and more settled here and feel even more connected with people. What I would normally share on a blog and I am now sharing with actual people. This is a good, good thing.
This summer we have....
- finalized an adoption
- made a trip to Minneapolis - spent time at the waterpark and Mall of America
- spent many days at my parents house in Pella - swimming
- completed a ten week fitness program with pretty good results
- entertained the neighborhood kids
- Van Dees ice cream
- stayed up late
- walked in two local parades promoting our church
- sent our oldest daughter to camp - she didn't want to come home
- checked out every Aquatic center in the Des Moines metro area
- bike rides
- had various groups of people over for either dinner or ice cream
- provided music for a local farmers market
Three of my kids go back to school next week. It is time and they are ready. I will blog more regularly. However, we are going to enjoy this last week before school. See you next week!